Friday, June 10, 2011

Lots Of Loops












These are some of the things I've been working on lately! I just love working on hats! I am sure once I get tired of making hats, I will try to make other things. It is just so easy to get creative and let your imagination flow through the yarn. I didn't go by a pattern for the white pony at all!

I have opened up an Etsy.com crochet shop! If you would like a custom made item, there is a tab on the side where you can request something to your own taste! I would be more than happy to make something unique just for you as I work on getting the shop up and running and add more things.

Here is the link to my Etsy.com shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lddewar


I am also still making hats for Hats For Hydro! Please click this link to see what that's all about!

 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hats-For-Hydro/211368058892359

Thank you very much for all of the support and encouragement I've been receiving from all of my friends and family. It really means the world to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment