Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Busy Life

Yes, life. Mine has been super busy lately. I'm going to try my best to get back into the hang of posting, because I love looking back at the older posts I've made. Blogs really do help capture wonderful family memories, so I'm going to try my hand at doing this at least once a week. Don't hold me to it!

So, a few things. Marley and Vincent have both had a birthday in my absence of posting. Vincent's was actually just this month. I can't believe my oldest child is now 4! Marley and Vincent do not receive any kind of therapies any longer. Marley's therapist still thinks she could use P.T., but I do not think she really needs it. Vincent's sensory issues are a part of our every day lives, but the sensory issues don't really rear their ugly head unless we're in a super crowded place or within 20 feet of a public restroom.



I am now a mini-van mom and proud of it. Why a mini-van? Well, it will certainly seat more people than our tiny car. Why would I need to seat more people? The answer would be obvious if you saw this huge tummy of mine. We're expecting a little girl in June!!! We are so excited to complete our family!


I look forward to adding more in the days and weeks to come.



6 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster award because you have an awesome blog! Check it out http://mommysrambles.blogspot.com/2013/03/woohoo-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, too! Check out my blog to retrieve it!
    www.musingsofasinglemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Sarajevo Poljine

    ReplyDelete